1. Pencil-proof grilles to prevent large objects getting pushed through
2. 1.5mm steel construction ensures robust performance
3. Lamella heat exchanger with air vent, providing low water content, yet high energy.
4. Bullnose corners to reduce the risk of cuts if the radiator is fallen against.
5. Radius edges to provide an extra element of safety in the event of a slip, trip or fall.
The Sovereign range is particularly suitable in spaces occupied by members of the public. In such environments, a low surface temperature is required to ensure effective heat output whilst maintaining safety. Due to its minimal water usage, users benefit from simple controllability and rapid heating, enhancing thermal comfort conditions.
Reducing thermal inertia when heating, the Sovereign range reacts quickly to ambient temperature fluctuations caused by accidental heat gains. Examples include sunlight, high traffic of people and electrical appliances.
Convector heaters with lamella heat exchangers are proving to be a popular product due to their simple and effortless design; an elegant substitute for standard panel radiators. If you’d like to improve the comfort of your workspace or public building-whilst delivering stylish aesthetic appeal- get in touch with one of our experts today.
|Depth 82mm||Features 85 sizes||Sizes range from
200mm High, 400mm Long, 87 Watts
To 600mm High, 2800mm Long, 1949 Watts
|Depth 122mm||Features 102 sizes||Sizes range from
165mm High, 400mm Long, 127 Watts
To 600mm High, 2800mm Long, 2963 Watts
|Depth 182mm||Features 102 sizes||Sizes range from
165mm High, 400mm Long, 215 Watts
To 600mm High, 2800mm Long, 5209 Watts
|Depth 242mm||Features 102 sizes||Sizes range from
165mm High, 400mm Long, 316 Watts
To 600mm High, 2800mm Long, 7665 Watts
*Watts based on Delta T50 75°/65°/20°
Should you require a different size, get in touch.