DeepClean Low Surface Temperature radiator guards incorporate BioCote®, the patented silver based anti-microbial agent in the guards’ paint.
This unique, patented additive to our powder coating provides an effective, safe and long lasting solution to combating a wide range of dangerous bacteria, including MRSA, providing a major benefit in areas where infection control is important.
Key features of Contour DeepClean radiator LST guards include;
- Floor standing and wall mounted options, available in either a square top or a gradient top which prevents the unit being used as a shelf.
- BioCote® anti-microbial protection integrated into the product paintwork as standard on all steel radiator guards, proven to reduce the risk of hospital associated infections such as MRSA and E.coli by up to 99.96% in less than 2 hours.
- Pre-fabricated cut-outs for vinyl flooring, skirting boards and pipework ensure there is no need for noisy and messy site cutting.
- A one-piece construction removes the need for site assembly with Contour radiator guards, reducing disruption, debris and installation time to a minimum in live environments.
- Slimline designs minimises the loss of floor space in high-traffic areas such as corridors, offices, schools and in hospitals wards.
- Safe radius corners on all radiator guards to prevent injuries in the event of a slip or fall. While small grille apertures with radiused edges are safe and simpler to clean.
- A 1.5mm Zintec Mild Steel construction ensures robust performance and corrosion resistance; 2mm gauge radiator guards are available for secure environments and Aluminium solutions for wet or humid locations.
- Internal fixings as standard deliver a sleek finish and remove tampering opportunities, while a broad range of quarter turn locks, fastenings and fittings deliver a solution that can be tailored to each project.