A safe, anti-microbial and easy to clean anti-ligature vent ideal for mental health and care environments.
Wards, corridors, reception areas, SEN schools and care homes can benefit from closed vent grilles. Traditional ventilation grilles propose risks and ligature points to service users. Ligature resistant air diffusers provide a safe, robust solution to open and accessible vents.
The Anti-Ligature Ventilation Grille provides a secure surrounding allowing authorised access only.
1. IP3X grille rating that provides an open area of 23%.
2. The paintwork for Contour Anti-Ligature Ventilation Grille is integrated with BioCote® anti-microbial additives to inhibit the growth of bacteria by up to 99.9% and improve hygiene.
3. Contours full-frame creates a quick access for cleaning and maintenance.
4. Standard sizes are available or bespoke sizes are available upon request.
5. Contours security fixings are used to provide access to authorised staff only.
Their openings can be used to create a ligature point, making ventilation grilles a serious hazard in mental health environments.
Especially as ventilation grilles are often positioned on ceilings or high on walls.
The Anti-Ligature Ventilation Grille incorporates BioCote®, the patented silver based anti-microbial agent in the grille's paint.
This unique, patented additive to our powder coating provides an effective, safe and long lasting solution to combating a wide range of dangerous bacteria, including MRSA, providing a major benefit in areas where infection control is important.
Standard ventilation grilles are made from plastic or even metal. The grille openings and structural designs can create difficult situations for both staff and service users.
Plastic ventilation grilles specifically can easily be broken into sharp instruments, causing risk to staff and patients.
When closed ventilation grilles are positioned on ceilings and walls, their openings can be used to create ligature points. This is not acceptable, especially as suicide prevention is a high priority in mental health wards.
|200 x 200mm||ALG200200|
|250 x 250mm||ALG250250|
|300 x 300mm||ALG300300|
|350 x 350mm||ALG350350|
|400 x 400mm||ALG400400|
|450 x 450mm||ALG450450|
|500 x 500mm||ALG500500|
|550 x 550mm||ALG550550|
Bespoke sizes are also available upon request.