A safe, anti-microbial and easy to clean light switch cover is ideal for mental health environments.
SEN schools, reception and waiting areas, wards, doctors and accommodation areas can benefit from a robust light switch cover.
Cease light switches being the target of vandalism in mental health situations by protecting them.
The Anti-Ligature Light Switch provides durability and authorised access only.
1. Manufactured from 1.5mm Zintec steel for strength and durability.
2. The paintwork for Contour Anti-Ligature Light Switch is integrated with BioCote® anti-microbial additives to inhibit the growth of bacteria by up to 99.9% and improve hygiene.
3. Quarter turn security lock used allowing authorised staff access.
4. Available for all light switches.
5. Powder coated finish – RAL 9003 white as standard (other colours are available).
Light switches are often the target for vandalism in mental health settings. This can result in electrical shock risks.
The misuse of lights can also be an issue, especially emergency lighting being turned on as a night light. This then drains the batteries and cannot be used when needed in the event of an emergency.
The Anti-Ligature Light Switch incorporates BioCote®, the patented silver based anti-microbial agent in the paintwork.
This unique, patented additive to our powder coating provides an effective, safe and long lasting solution to combating a wide range of dangerous bacteria, including MRSA, providing a major benefit in areas where infection control is important.
To suit a MK light switch, double or four gang. If alternative brand light switch is required then please get in touch.