1. Easy on-site Installation to ensure patients get access to vital oxygen supplies as efficiently as possible without disrupting medical environments.
2. Protected with BioCote® antimicrobial additives to permanently inhibit the growth of 99.9% of bacteria within two hours.
3. Pre-fabricated cut-outs for services
4. Constructed with 1.2mm Zintec steel m Mild Steel construction ensures robust performance in the most demanding of environments
5. Radius edges to ensure additional safety to patients and staff.
6. Cut outs for other services such as plug sockets and nurse call alarm systems can be added in upon request
Whether your ward is limited with natural light, wall space or floor space, or whether your project is a new-build, restoration or 'make-shift' hospital ward to cater for increased demands, our trunking system is designed to overcome a range of potential limitations.
As with many of our products, our Medical Trunking range incorporates BioCote® anti-microbial protection, as standard into the paintwork. This technology provides effective and permanent protection to the surface of the trunking, preventing the growth of harmful microbes such as bacteria and fungi.
Regular QC testing and on-site field studies commissioned by Contour demonstrate a reduction of 99.96% in dangerous bacteria and infection such as MRSA and E.coli in less than 2hrs.
Every Medical Trunking system we produce incorporates the following design features as standard: