1. Simple and efficient on-site assembly to ensure minimal disruption to the working day.
2. Protected with BioCote® antimicrobial additives to permanently inhibit the growth of 99.9% of bacteria within two hours.
3. Durable perspex screen with small cut out to allow thermometer use*
4. Constructed with 1.2mm Zintec steel
5. Document holder for registers, time-sheets and other important management tools
6. Clear instructional signage that can be adapted to suit branding requirements.
*Thermometer not included
As the UK workforce begins its return to work, factories, offices, construction sites and all facets of industry have a duty of care to protect their employees.
Contour's latest Health Check Station is the simple solution in ensuring the safety of staff as they enter the workplace.
Simply stand at the Health Check Station and receive your temperature reading before entering your main work building.
Whilst the Health Check Station does not diagnose Coronavirus, it can help to identify those who are suffering from a high temperature.
A high temperature is a common symptom of the virus, yet one that is not as obvious as some of the more flu-like symptoms associated with Covid-19 (or any other contagious virus), such as a cough or cold.
As with many of our products, our Health Check Station incorporates BioCote® anti-microbial protection, as standard into the paintwork. This technology provides effective and permanent protection to the surface of the station, preventing the growth of harmful microbes such as bacteria and fungi.
Regular QC testing and on-site field studies commissioned by Contour demonstrate a reduction of 99.96% in dangerous bacteria and infection such as MRSA and E.coli in less than 2hrs.
Our Health Check Station comes with a pre-printed design as standard, aimed to help instruct employees on best practices to help control the spread of infection.
However, you may wish to opt for a plain design if simplicity is what you require. Additionally, there are options to incorporate your own branding to the station, so be sure to talk with one of our experts about your own individual needs.