“North Bristol Trust Capital Planning department are very pleased with the supplied and installed radiator covers and pipe guarding from Contour. We used them on a ward refurbishment project last year and we were happy to re-use them on this scheme.
We were attracted to the accessibility of the radiators, which has been a real problem for us in the past, plus the finish and looks of the radiator guards. The bespoke metal pipework guarding was installed satisfactorily and also compliments the guards.”
– Alan Paines, Senior Project Manager, North Bristol NHS Trust
Contour are delighted to have been specified by the North Bristol NHS Trust to provide LST radiator covers for Somerset House Nursery School. Contour have installed new LST radiator covers in the previous office building to help convert it into the friendly, welcoming nursery that Somerset House has become.
Somerset House offers nursery care for the children of NHS staff, onsite at Southmead hospital. For Somerset House to be as successful as they are, it’s vital that children are able to grow and learn in hygienic spaces. The North Bristol NHS trust was keen to implement a retrofit solution to cover existing cast iron radiators without preventing thorough cleaning and maintenance.
To achieve this, Contour supplied and installed 52no DeepClean LST floor-mounted flat top LST radiator covers from our low surface temperature range, as well as 80 metres of vented pipe boxing.
Why Specify DeepClean LST Radiators and Radiator Covers?
- DeepClean LST radiators and radiator covers are designed with a full length drop-down front access door that allows fast and easy access to the heat emitter inside for regular cleaning.
- DeepClean radiators and radiator guards are coated with BioCote® anti-microbial coating. The patented coating technology provides effective, permanent protection to surfaces against the growth of harmful microbes. A regular testing regime shows that BioCote kills up to 99.96% of pathogens including MRSA, E. coli and Salmonella within two hours of contact. This is of particular benefit to hospices, where patients often have severely compromised immune systems.
- DeepClean LST radiator covers feature rounded edges and bull-nose corners, minimising the risk of injury.
- DeepClean casings are finished with a tough, easy-clean, white PPC paint. However, should a project require, Contour are able to provide guards finished in any RAL or BS colour, subject to minimum order.
- The DeepClean range is supported by a comprehensive package, comprising of free site consultations, a bespoke design facility, short delivery lead times and an approved installation service.
How Could Contour Help You With LST Radiator Casings?
All nursery schools require safe heating solutions. Contour achieve this through anti-microbial, easy to clean, safe-temperature radiators and radiator covers that are made to specification (in any colour of your choice) to improve safety and hygiene in your nursery.
Click here to read out six ideas for safer nursery schools.
To find out how Contour services can be tailored for your nursery school, sign up below and a heating expert will contact you.
For comprehensive information on Contour’s entire LST and anti-ligature radiator & cover range, or to arrange a free site survey, call 01952 290 498, or email [email protected]